• SHU reaches 95.00% of the sanitation of the rooms in the first 90 minutes and 99.999% after 72 hours of use maintaining constant sanitation.
• Abatement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds): unpleasant odors caused by hospital treatments, daily use products in the sector such as surface disinfectants, composite materials, acrylates, resins, etc.
• Containment of physical and biological risk of professionals and patients.
• Total elimination of molds at 99.999%.
• Control of bacterial load with environmental protection and reduction of the risk of infections.
• The environments treated with SHU have shown the absence of flies and mosquitoes exceeding 90%.
• Elimination of stale odors in the treated cell area due to the presence of bacteria and mold.
• Economic and fast solution to problems related to contamination by external agents (air change with exposure
to urban pollution).
• Best patient comfort: elimination from the typical "hospital smell" caused by chemicals;
• Decreased toxicity for all: excellent environmental quality, bacteriologically pure, devoid of fine dust and allergens.
• Reduction of the risk of cross-contamination: healty not only the environment but above all the surfaces exposed to the SHU such as the surgical unit and worktops.
• Abatement of exposure to poisons.
• Simplicity in installation in any environment, without the need for building works or other.
• SHU, having no air recirculation action, has reduced energy consumption, further allowing, in some cases, a reduction
in the cooling of the cold rooms.
• Productivity: limitation of inter-human infection with reduction of absence from work due to illness (up to 90%).
• Maintenance: the system requires no maintenance, as it has no filters to disassemble and / or clean.
• Rapidity: it is demonstrated that in the first 90 minutes of use the system is able to eliminate more than 95% of the
microorganisms present in the environment.
• The working activity inside the treated areas is not limited or interrupted the production cycle during the action of SHU.